Cross-linking PEXa Pipe Making Machine
PEXa EVOH Oxygen Barrier Pipe Co-extrusion Machine
PEX-a pipe is produced by the peroxide (Engel ) method. This method performs "hot" cross-linking, above the crystal melting point. The pex tubing industry consider this tubing superior because the crosslinking is done during the manfuacturing process when polyethylene is in this amorphic state(above the crystalline melting point).
Technical Date of Pipe Production Line:
Features of Pipe Production Line:
- High strength material made crank-rod structure, ensuring machine working reliability and durability.
- ABB brand converter to control material feeding; directly adjust on main PLC system
- High quality stainless steel material made hopper
- Cylinder driven by AC motor, China top quality brand; connected by high ware resistance belt.
- Special designed tip and die mould for PEXa pipe making; Processed and manufactured by imported CNC machinery to ensure the precision degree, and produced pipe diameter and thickness accuracy.
- Tip heating system is special designed, with conduction oil. Oil temperature is set on main PLC.And with pressure displace gauge, and also control valves.
- Due to PEXa material speciality, tip and die mould surfaces are special treated, to reduce friction force.
- Cooling tank and haul-off machine are designed as in integration, saving space and easy to operate.
- Cooling tank body material is made high stainless steel
- Haul-off machine driven by AC motor, with ABB brand converter; Separate control panel for operation convenience.
- Using SICK brand encoder, and AUTONICS brand length metering system, with alarm and length auto marking to get exact required coil length.
- Polish rod type traversing system; easy to operate
- Coil reel structure is very simple; inner coil size is fixed, which is designed as per customer requirement or factory standard.
EVOH oxygen barrier layer can be offered also, with co-extrusion technology.
EXa/EVOH composite pipe is produced by two separate steps. first is singly layer PEXa pipe, produced by raw extruder; second is that outer EVOH oxygen barrier layer coating and adhesive layer, produced by co-extrusion die head with two extruders.
Contact Us to Get Detailed Quotation!!